|Okres trwania rekrutacji||Od 2022-06-30 do 2022-06-30|
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
As Network Engineer you will be designing and implementating network based on project requirement, producing network diagrams and write-ups for solution designs.
- work on projects in the team and also as a single engineer
- implementing non-standard changes to the environment, designing solutions for new services
- communicating and consulting with internal and external technical counterparts
- management of system performance, capacity, service quality
- participation in and execution of projects
- manage incident, problem and change tickets
- analyze system logs, events and monitoring alerts
- identifying & investigating repeated issues and work with Network and responsible support group
- designing and implementing network and security systems
- supporting bid management with technical expertise
Scope of duties in the position:
- Work with network (LAN)
- Implement network design/solution according to project requirements
- Cisco and Juniper routing&switching (CCNA, JNCIA)
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Angielski (Poziom B1 - Średniozaawansowany) - Wymagane
|Rodzaj umowy||umowa o pracę|